Lost Ark Guide: Helgaia Guard Raid
This Guardian Raid guide shows you how to complete Helgaia, a raid available at item level 840. It talks about the mechanics, attack patterns, and genera Lost Ark tips.
General Combat Tips
Helgaia is the second Guardian raid you'll encounter in the third raiding section as you level up into the Lost Ark. It is only available after reaching item 840.
This guide covers attack patterns, raid mechanics, and general tips on beating this Guardian raid easily.
How to defeat Helgaia?
Helga has one necessary Guardian raid unique mechanic: the boss evolves. Helga's abilities become more varied and powerful if the boss is allowed to develop. To prevent this and reduce the chance of Helga's skills starting to one-hit your soft party members, you must pass a Stagger check that appears at regular intervals.
In addition to evolving, Helgaia covers the battlefield with fire, inflicting multiple stacks of the Burn debuff. For example, you can take Panacea potions into battle or rely on a paladin's cleansing debuffs.
Helgaia Attack patterns
Right here certainly are a few crucial points to recollect about Helgeya's assault patterns:
- Helgaia makes a Stagger check, which you must break - The boss folds his wings over himself. Save your Stagger skills for now.
- Helga has a counter charge - watch for the moment the boss turns blue and use your counter skill perfectly to stun the boss for a short time. This charge increases (the boss flies away) if you allow Helgaia to evolve.
- There are three potential attack phases: during Phase 1, there is Charge, Throw Attack (will throw you up in the air), Tail-Tail (be careful when attacking back), Wing Attack, and Jump Attack.
- During Phase 2, Helga's attacks have been improved - Dash has been enhanced so Helgaia flies up while dashing, and Fireball's Attack now fires three separate shots.
- Stage 3 includes a meteor shower - look at the image below. A bright yellow spot indicates the impact point. Don't stand there. You can be hit by more than one meteor, causing a juggling effect that takes you out of combat for a short time.
General Combat Tips
Stagger is essential during a fight. Successful stun checks will make combat much more accessible. Bring Whirlwind Grenades to help during stagger checks.
As the fight progresses, the stagger check gets harder and harder - after all, Helga's development is almost inevitable. You can extend this part of the fight longer.
Bring the necessary raid items: Panacea will come in handy in the battle with Helga and health pots and Whirlwind Grenades.
Use Panacea if you hit 4+ stacks of the Burn debuff. This will end up doing some pretty nasty damage to you.